Thank you to our Fox Hill Families who are starting to sign up to take care of our garden this summer. Our garden grows very well and the past two summers we have had an abundant crop of vegetables. Most of our vegetables are shared with the Fox Hill kitchen in September and our lunch staff always adds our fresh vegetables to the menu. Summer care consists of watering, weeding, and watching our vegetables grow! Typically, we have so many vegetables that families can pick what they want for their dinner! Below is a schedule for you to view and consider selecting a week to take care of the garden. Thank you very much for your consideration.
Thank you to the following families who have signed up so far:
- Sargood Family (week of Tuesday, June 21-Sunday, June 26)
- Rigolini Family (week of Monday, June 27 – Sunday, July 3)
- Fraczek Family (week of Monday, July 4-Sunday, July 10)
- Magnarelli Family (week of Monday, July 11-Sunday, July 17)
- Negron Family (week of Monday, July 25-Sunday, July 31)
If you are interested in getting involved or learning more, contact Mrs. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org