Enrichment information For Parents
The largest allocation of PTO funding ($6,000 each year) is towards enrichment – bringing in outside educators and performers to the school to complement and enhance the curriculum and the school themes of Respect, Responsibility and Regard for others. This is coordinated in collaboration with the PTO Board, Teachers and school Principle. Enrichment can occur in the form of large group assemblies or smaller scale presentations or workshops in support of, and coordinated with, specific areas of grade-level curriculum. Last year, special assemblies and other activities throughout the school included:
- Grade level workshops with Authors
- Various field trip support across all grades
- School assemblies
For comments and questions, contact Dina Abouzahra
Enrichment information For Teachers
What information should be included in a proposal?
- Prior to submitting a request for enrichment funds, please discuss the project with the principal. All requests must have the administrative support of the Fox Hill principal
- A completed enrichment request form
- Request to principal and keep a copy of request for your records
- Forward Enrichment Request Form to office for submission to PTO
- Include the following statement when writing about your experience: “This project is funded by a grant from the Fox Hill PTO.”
What will not be funded
- Enrichment funds are not intended to replace or relieve the existing responsibility for public funding of school programs, textbooks, instructional equipment, or classroom supplies.
- Contracts signed prior to the submission of an Enrichment Request Form cannot be funded.