- Oct. 9: Columbus Day – No School
- Nov. 9: High School and Middle School Parent Conferences; Professional Development at Elementary Schools – No School
- Nov. 10: Veterans Day – No School
- Nov. 22: Half-Day – All Schools
- Nov. 23-24: Thanksgiving Break
- Nov. 30: Parent Conferences at Elementary Schools; Professional Development at High School and Middle School – No School
- Dec. 25-Jan. 1: Winter Break
- Jan. 15: Martin Luther King Jr. Day – No School
- Feb. 19-23: February Break
- March 30: Good Friday – No School
- April 16-20: April Break
- May 28: Memorial Day – No School
- June 18: Last day of school if there are no snow days
- June 25: Last day of school with five snow days
The 9th annual walk for TeenLight
In an effort to support parents and to increase two-way communication about homework, we invite all parents to attend a presentation called
“How to Better Understand and
Help Your Child with Homework.”
Mrs. Jaffe, Mr. Daley, Ms. Stone, Mrs. Lisano and Ms. Greene
will present this parent workshop
in partnership with the principal, Ellen Johnson.
We think this workshop will be meaningful for parents
and we look forward to your attendance.
The PTO is excited to offer a new family-friendly fundraiser just in time for the holidays!
KidStuff Coupon Books will be sent home this week. The book is easy to use, filled with lots of savings for all ages. Just fill out the Money Collection Envelope (including any additional editions you are ordering). Each book is $25, additional books ordered will be sent home at the end of our sale. If purchasing 1 book, pay $25 and keep the book that was sent home.
If you are NOT participating, just return the book in the bag labeled with your child’s name to the school. This IS NOT A SAMPLE BOOK for you too keep.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT FOX HILL SCHOOL AS A PARENT VOLUNTEER?
Being a volunteer builds and strengthens an exciting partnership between you and your child’s
school in the following capacities:
- Sharing expertise with students.
- Clerical assistance to staff.
- Academic assistant to students.
- Fine Arts assistant to students.
- Student Supervision.
- Library Support.
- Technology Support.
Volunteer jobs may be on a long or short term basis for the school year with one teacher or a grade level team. (Information on how to sign up will be shared on Back to School Night)
Last year, we earned roughly $1,250 for Fox Hill. We submit Box Tops 2x a year to minimize the commitment (winter & spring). If you are interested, email foxhillpto@gmail and we will work together to get it going.
A very special thanks to Jamie B. for taking it on last school year!
View informative sheet:
The yearbook crew will be looking for any and all pictures of the incoming 5th grade class. An email account has been set up for you to email your digital pictures. We can only accept pictures from Fox Hill activies – nothing outside of school.
Please email pics to email@example.com